I’ve had a few questions regarding the Qualifiers and Final that might need to be cleared up.
All of the menu bars (even the drop down ones) are links to pages with information. In case you might have missed it, here’s the Finalist info.
[button color=”red” url=”http://www.40kcagematch.com/2013-final-at-excelsior/” size=”medium”]2013 Final at Excelsior[/button]
Regarding the Qualifiers
- Each store will determined its Top Three players and those players will be invited to the Final.
- You should be playing the mission laid out here.. in The Mission Page.
- You should be playing all three Deployment types in the Main Rule Book
- You should check with your FLGS regarding their painting requirement, and rankings/pairings/stuffs
During and After your Qualifier
- Send me some pictures of the event
- Send some pictures of the Finalists
- Send me the completed Score Sheets
- Register and Introduce yourself on www.CageForum.com
- Send me one email with everyone’s T-Shirt Sizes
Before you leave to come to the Final – REQUIRED TO PLAY
- Print Six (6) of your submitted Army List.
- Make sure you have the army that represents the list you submitted.
- Bring your Rule Book – Excelsior only has so many to buy the day of.
- Bring your Rule Book GW FAQ – We will be selling them for $20 (cash) at the Final, limited quantities
- Bring your Army Codex – Excelsior only has so many to buy the day of.
- Bring your Army’s GW FAQ – We will be selling them for $20 (cash) at the Final, limited quantities
- Bring your Army’s updates / or any other rules needed to play – You can print these out
- Any other tools that are required to play the game…
If you use an electronic device to store or retrieve any required documents, please understand that technical difficulties with either cellular service or WiFi access may limited the accessibility of your required documents. You are still required to have the required documents throughout the day. Only legal electronic versions will be considered.